Monday 8 November 2010

Enrique Iglesias " I don't want to follow my father"

Enrique Iglesias doesn't plan to follow his father.

Enrique Iglesias father's Julio Iglesias who is still crooning at the age of 67 " I don't want to follow the footstep of my father as I am feeling the pace of being a music megastar and is not sure I'll imitate dad Julio Iglesias" said Enrique Iglesias

Enrique Iglesias who has been engaged in an affair since 2001 with tennis ace star Anna Kournikova, he accepted that he is not shame of nudity and often strips off with his pals.

“I don’t know if I will do that,” says Enrique. “I mean, I’m 31 now and I think when I get to my fifties, that’s when I will lay back and take it easy. That’s what I think now but maybe not. Ask me again when I’m 67 like my dad.”

“I don’t know if I’m cool with it, but I’m not extremely embarrassed. I kind of like making fun of myself,” he said. “I have five good friends and one of them is an exhibitionist so I think we all follow him.

“Whenever he gets naked we all get naked and do stupid things.” said Enrique Iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment