Monday 27 December 2010

Enrique Iglesias new song video "Tonight (I'm Loving You)"

Enrique Iglesias brand new song video "Tonight (I'm Loving You)", the song was set to officially premiere in January 2011.

According to the news Someone, (not a fan of Enrique) managed to get a copy (ilegally) of said visual and decided to leak it on the Internet.

"The song expressed version of "Tonight" so you're WARNED. I like the song, super racy and I don't think that's Enrique's style at all. And I thought Keri Hilson's "The Way You Love Me" video would be the 'raunchiest' clip of 2010 lol. Anyhow, "Tonight (I'm Loving You)" has already become Enrique's newest smash hit. The track - with very little promotion - has managed to peak at #15 on the Hot 100 Chart. Just wait 'til Enrique begins promoting it on TV next month - this will be his new "I Like It". Scoring a new "Jersey Shore" deal would help the single even more as well".

No comments:

Post a Comment