Saturday 5 February 2011

Enrique Iglesias: I don’t like Valentine’s Day


Enrique reveals that he doesn’t like Valentine’s Day because wants to make women feel good every day.

Since 2001,tennis star Anna Kournikova has been dated by the star singer Enrique Iglesias, although he has no interest in the upcoming romantic festival.

“I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day. I don’t know, we just don’t do it,” the 35-year-old told more! magazine.

“I wouldn’t say [I think it should be] every day, but I would say that it definitely doesn’t need to be a special day to make your girlfriend feel good.”

Enrique is recently battling with insomnia and feels that due to his excessive touring he is unable to do rest.

“Last night I slept for two hours. The doctors tell me, ‘You have to get into a routine.’ But I’m like, ‘How do you adjust to a certain time when you’re in England one day, Brazil the next?’ It’s impossible,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment