Sunday 26 June 2011

"Enrique has great respect for Britney and is a longtime fan of her work

Enrique Iglesias has admitted that he claims Britney Spears's fans to visit the "great" would have been disappointed not to join.

Iglesias was announced as Spears's tour partner in March but soon after that, I think this' singer was out of North American dates were reported.

Iglesias said he later described his album Euphoria in support of his solo tour will continue through representatives issued a statement, adding: "Enrique has great respect for Britney and is a longtime fan of her work. He is very sorry for the confusion this might have caused to anyone."

Is Ryan Seacrest KIIS-FM radio show this morning during an appearance, Iglesias said he had a joint visit was planned to apologize for disintegrated.

He said, "I'm kind of sad because I'm a big Britney Spears fan and I think it would have been great for the fans. It would have been different, but hopefully we'll get to do it another time."

Iglesias added: "It was one of those things where the deal wasn't completely finalised and it was a little bit rushed... I remember telling my manager it was crazy because I'd just come from Europe and I'd get no rest time. It was all very fast and when they announced it I wasn't 100% convinced."

1 comment:

  1. hii .. Nice Post ..

    For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    WWW.ChiCha.in

    ReplyDelete