Thursday 14 July 2011

Enrique Iglesias admits he is not very fashionable

Enrique Iglesias admits he is not very fashionable, himself a "jeans and t-shirt kind of guy" is defined as.

V Festival

The Heartbeat hunk wants the style stakes can be more like David Beckham.

Enrique said of the sports star, "His style is 100 per cent. He always looks so good".

"Johnny Depp also has great style and the thing about Johnny is that he is in his forties and looks like he's 30."

Iglesias also admitted that a child is not in a hurry - said he helped her to look good is a personal stylist. "I get to pick out the clothes I wear from a selection she picks for me on video shoots," he tells OK! magazine.

"I am bad at fashion and don't keep up with trends - I'm known for it among my friends. I am just a jeans and T-shirt kind of guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment