Friday 15 October 2010

Enrique feels comfort to be naked in friends circle

The one of the famous Album The 'Hero' hitmaker Enrique Iglisias - who has been in love with Anna Kournikova since 2001 – is never feel embarrassing by naked and nudity.

He said: “I don’t know if I’m cool with it, but I’m not extremely embarrassed. I kind of like making fun of myself. I have five good friends and one of them is an exhibitionist so I think we all follow him.

“Whenever he gets naked we all get naked and do stupid things.”

However, the 35-year-old singer was anxious that Nicole Scherzinger would be uncomfortable when she had to strip off for a steamy video to come with their ‘Heartbeat’ duet.

He said comments about Pussycat dolls:-
“I’m a dude at the end of the day. It’s a lot easier for a guy than a girl. She had the difficult task. But she was a trouper and the director made it very easy and made it look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment