Friday 15 October 2010

Enrique Iglesias Top 10 Songs

1) Hero

“Loved this since I was 6... My all-time favorite song. No song so romantic like this one.”

“loved this song since I was only 5 it so great love you enrique your so fit”

“Best song of enrique...”

listen to sample of Hero

read more comments on Hero


2) Somebody's Me

“sppechless... OSM.. songs. lyrics... love it...!”

Shinigami21

“awesome song... best ever”

“the best song ever!”

listen to sample of Somebody's Me

read more comments on Somebody's Me


3) Addicted

“Gosh hav you seen the video? so breathtaking. enrique’s the BEST!”

listen to sample of Addicted


4) I Like It

listen to sample of I Like It


5) Bailamos

“OMG... ! AwEsUm MaN... ! ItZZz Da BsT SoNG EvR... ! I jSt LuV Ds SoNg’S WiLd WiLd WeST VeDiO... ! EnRiQuE LuV U mAn... !”

listen to sample of Bailamos


6) Escape

listen to sample of Escape


7) Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)

“see its video awesome dude”

listen to sample of Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)


8) Tired of Being Sorry

“oh, tired of being sorry is just a great song. it is just great”

rudra

“best song of enrique”

“you can never 4get this song...”

listen to sample of Tired of Being Sorry


9) Rhythm Divine

listen to sample of Rhythm Divine


10) I'm Not In Love

“best

No comments:

Post a Comment